How to Buy MP3 Downloads
Purchasing and downloading the talks is very simple.
- Select one of the currencies that you wish to shop in from our Currency Converter located at the bottom left side of the Home page. Please note that the default currency is Australian dollars.
- Add any talks you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout.
- Choose your preferred method of payment from the 3 options available: credit card, PayPal, or direct bank deposit.
- After your payment has been processed, you will receive the following emails within approximately 15 minutes:
* A payment confirmation email receipt of your credit card or PayPal transaction
* An order confirmation email containing the details of your purchase
* An email providing you with a link to download the talk(s) to your computer.
- After your purchase has been processed, you will receive an email providing you with a link to download the talk(s) to your computer. Click on the blue hyperlink (circled in the sample e-mail below).
- Clicking the link will take you to the download webpage in your browser. Right click the blue hyperlink (circled below). A drop-down menu will appear with options to save the talk to your computer. Some browsers allow you to choose where to save the talk, while others automatically save the talk to your “Downloads” folder.
- For Apple users: You cannot save downloads directly onto Apple devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad), as Apple only permits this for downloads purchased through the Apple Store. You will need to first save the talk(s) onto your computer and then sync them to your device using iTunes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or experience any problems regarding payments or downloads.